Wednesday 25 August 2010

Gina - Reflective Diary

Today was my first time at the Joker Youth Club in Hellersdorfer Berlin. The staff and young people were very welcoming and helpful. The sessions that I got involve in were basketball, bingo in English and German, pool, ps3 and sing along. I feel very happy and welcomed. I like the fact that the young people made an effect to speak English to understand what I was trying to ask them and that they helped me speak German.



I've Learnt that the young people are at an age where they are experiencing relationships and sexuality (different sexualities.) Also they like to express their feelings towards each other. I would like to run an sexual health session regarding sex and relationships. Quiz's regarding translating English to German or German to English,

No comments:

Post a Comment