Thursday 26 August 2010

Gina - Reflective Diary



Today we completed a word search based on sex and relationships, I gave it out to all of the young people and most of them participated. The aim was whoever finished first would win a prize. One of the young people started telling me about her feelings today but the language barrier came into play. I was happy that the young people gave it a try and worked together as the word search was in English. I still feel that they need to know more about sex and relationships because they are too open with their body contact. I learnt that some of he young people want to get involve with what I have planned or set out and some don't. The language barrier comes up very often which makes to hard to communication with all the young people, so it makes it hard to set out activities. I want to lean more German words and to be more pro-active and to do the activities that I've set up for the young people

No comments:

Post a Comment